Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Password Cracking Guide

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Password Cracking Guide

Quote Originally Posted by bofh28 View Post
    These forums don't have those postings. The document was written with the old forums. See Remote Exploit Forums - Home of BackTrack for those posts.

I am sure WEP cracking howtos will be posted here eventually. Cracking WEP is very easy as long as you the right wireless card.
    feel free to correct me if i am being a real iddiot here but in my view i dont realy see much point in training to become amzingly skilled at cracking wep...i think it is a dying breed nowdays, i mean i have taught myself to do some basic cracks but im not realy going to focus in training for every scenario ect. as i feel that it (even now) is obsolite and only realy used by people using defualt settings on their home wifi, and in that scenario any basic crack would get you in,

in my view it is already useless and will be as dead as the dodo in a few years

although as i said feel free to correct me

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

You are correct in your thinking that cracking wep is a thing more of the past. However the analogy that Rome was not built in a day,and also not destroyed overnight applies. There are still those who use wep. I see them all the time. However if you have cracked one or two wep keys it's more or less the same thing every time.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up Re: Password Cracking Guide

Great write-up, registered just to say this and give you and many others around here mad props for pushing the boundaries. Hopefully I can contribute something even in the same league as this write-up. Read most of this thread but didnt see if it was mentioned anywhere if this was ever published? The detail and quality of this write-up are superb and I would publish this in a heartbeat if you ever wanted publicity for your WPA hash-file cracking for hire site. I see the WPA cracking supercomputers with huge arrays of GPU's being a very valuable public service for a short time until the next step in wifi security gets implemented, even then there will always be need for the public to have access for hire to large computational power sources and there could be a very lucrative market for this power. Is it worth 10 bucks to save me from running my normal /.crunch 8 10 ABC.. abc... 0-9 | pyrit -e ssid -f - passthrough | cowpatty -d - -s ssid -r /root/cap.cap and taking up the 26 days of my computer that it will take to possibly return a successful key (if the key is even under 10 characters.)

Just burned his ISO

thanks bro!!!!!!!!!

Just burned his ISO

I don't know if this has been asked before but i can't find the password for the word list from Xploitz so if you know them or can tell me how to find them that would be great thanks.

Just burned his ISO

great tuts

keep posting

Just burned his ISO

A hands down valuable resource, and an additional thanks for continuing to update it!!!

Just burned his ISO

Thanks a lot!
    I tried a few technics and im proud of my work

Default Password Cracking Guide

This is a real professional work.

Just burned his ISO MotherRuss1a's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Password Cracking Guide

Thanks bohf28.
    Keep up the good work.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast