Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [NEW TOOL] How to get wifizoo running on backtrack 2

when running airodump-ng are you seeing the ap? Does the AP have any clients connected to it? Are those clients generaing traffic or just connected? In your lab setup a wireless connection to the open AP an surf some pages from another machine. If you can show us step by step what you are doing it might give us an idea of what could be wrong. For my examples I was using BT3 beta, are you using bt3 or bt2?

The AP does show up in airodump-ng. I know I need to be in Monitor mode, and thats activated.

The client I am attempting to sniff, does it absolutely have to be wireless or can it be wired to the AP? Or does the traffic I'm sniffing have to be Wireless?

Thanks. I think I know the problem, but even though there are no clients surfing the web or anything, I should at least be able to get the AP to show up in the browser window, right?

Wifizoo only works on wireless networks with wireless clients, yes even do the AP does not have any client connected to it via wireless it should appear, unless the signal is very low where you are, I have had the experience that airodump-ng has seen the AP but only 2 or 3 becons and it does not show in wifizoo but when we moved closer and we could see a steady set of beacons from the AP it appeared in the wifizoo web page and ssid.log file.

Just burned his ISO

so i start up wifizoo and i get this error for channel:
    [code]
    Channel Unavailable (No PrimsHeaders)
    [\code]

i start airodump-ng with the channel option so im not sure whats wrong

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarmaPR View Post
    you need to set as the interface in your script ath0
    for the cookies remeber that you need a connection to the web, aconecction that does not has to go thru a proxy so you can set up your browser to use 127.0.0.1 port 8080, remember that cookies have a limited time of validity and that wifizoo only shows the ip so use the http.log to determine the exact website and after setting the cookie go to the site in the last log.
    do you mean proxy for http one?

please can you explain better because i am clicking on the links(cookies) and a new tab is open :

Cookie Set!

Jump to 209.191.85.253

Back
    i just click on "Jump to ..." but i have the :
    loginyahoocom/config/login_verify2?&.src=ym

anyway thak you for the guide

Just burned his ISO

Work like a charm, make sure everybody is setting up the proxy that will def. help :-)

I have wifizoo running on my laptop. I am able to capture my gmail cookies. But I can not capture my yahoo mail or hotmail cookies. Am I doing something wrong ?

Just burned his ISO

still don't working..... i have change chipset inside scapy.py ... than i edit wifizoo.py in kedit.... than i change network preference in the firefox to 127.0.0.1:8080.... shell.... bt~#iwconfig bt~#airmon-ng start rausb0 ... afther that .... python wifizoo.py -i rausb0.....there was no error shown ... but when i open firefox 127.0.0.1:8000 there is onlly ssid captured, nothing else...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234