Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacking/brute forcing my own router *shame inside*/legal!!

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Religious talk?? WTF????

Its a quote from the movie : Pulp Fiction..not the Bible.

Gees!! Lighten up spank!!
    LOL, you turd. It's all about the Ez3kiel baby.

EDIT: Dammit, I'm a SENIOR member! lol...

2nd EDIT: I'm actually very light, i was just messin with ya.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Maybe he's unnerved by your avatar. I know I am every time I see it, you should go back to being Dwight.
    Isn't that a pic of Earnest P Whirl??

AKA Jim Varney??

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Hence my sig.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Maybe he's unnerved by your avatar. I know I am every time I see it, you should go back to being Dwight.
    lol nice. I didn't even see this streaker. Yes, I was going to go back to dwight soon. But that roy rules is so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    I was banned for 1 day for having a verse that pertained to the Bible in my sig. Please refrain from using any religious talk. lol. Thanks.
    Just for the record, I have just checked your list of infractions and you were not banned for one day for having a verse that pertained to the bible in your sig at all. You was given a small infraction for it, but there was no ban attached to it at all.

Just to keep the facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Just for the record, I have just checked your list of infractions and you were not banned for one day for having a verse that pertained to the bible in your sig at all. You was given a small infraction for it, but there was no ban attached to it at all.

Just to keep the facts straight.
    Ah, that's right, I was banned for something else then.... Oh yeah, for posting the "format your hard drive" command. I think the infraction ends sometime in december.

EnculeurDePoules

Thumbs up

Hey!
    Many thanks for all your suggestions!
    I read them all!
    I finally took care of it and... curiously it worked!!!

That bloody button seems not moving but its probably because it's crap!

Ok, otherwise for the "buy a new one", simply NO WAY. I live with theses two twenty year old something chinese and polish girls: they are a pain in the ass, there is no way im going to spend a penny for them.
    I already bought a 5pounds kettle because they were so stingy to pay something for a new one while it had a big leak and they are not even capable of pouring the water in the sink after use.... It lasted 45 days before I bought a new one!!!

Anyway, back to topic:
    TPLink
    TLR402
    SOHO TPLINK
    kt99ctqc-512*
    ver 2.33
    s/no:04801109861
    and finally it says a MAC address:
    000AEBC5c*** I censored the last 3 digits haha

Ok so it finally worked and now look the fun:
    its.......... IN CHINESE!!!
    haaaarggg!!!

Curiously though the default credentials WERE admin/admin...
    Leaving me in doubt:
    1) is my flatmate knew it?
    2) what the hell did he put?
    3) how did he changed it into english with his basic skills?
    4)how the hell can I change it!
    aha

Im going to check for firmware upgrades now, I made a move thanks to your help all,

EnculeurDePoules

By the way: never buy theses TPlink, well at least that model!
    its rubbish

EnculeurDePoules

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    According to the docs:
    http://www.tp-link.com/english/soft/2007731051467.pdf

The reset button is on the back of the unit between the power connector and WAN port.

On the front of the device there should be two LEDs to the left of the 4 LAN activity LEDS. These are called M1 and M2.
    Thanks again!
    Although its NOT my model, it looks close but not...
    by the way, such a laugh while im reading that pdf manual:
    SAFETY NOTICES
    Caution: Do not use this product near water, for example, in a wet basement or near a
    swimming pool.

As if someone was going to put it near a swimming pool!!!!
    wait...dont tell me someone is capable of doing that!!!

im going to finish reading it, might be a source of infos!

EnculeurDePoules

ok very good!
    very helpful:
    I learned to check my version and to download firmware:
    R402v2
    If you purchased the product in China, moreover, the language is only in Chinese. Click here to see how to change the language to English.
    http://www.tp-link.com/support/fae/changelanguage.htm
    Although, it does not seems to exist anymore and I really dont want to upload a wrong firmware!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast