Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: linksys WRH54g customise firmware?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Type English!!!! WTF does that say?
    I think we are being over-taken by ESL noobs of some sort. I swear, I have seen so many new members that have the weirdest english. Close the forums up! Make it an Application process to get in!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    I think we are being over-taken by ESL noobs of some sort. I swear, I have seen so many new members that have the weirdest english. Close the forums up! Make it an Application process to get in!
    Maybe we should have Sh@m@n do a "How to speak English in the forums" how to. For a non-native English speaking dude, he does a really good job.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Maybe we should have Sh@m@n do a "How to speak English in the forums" how to. For a non-native English speaking dude, he does a really good job.
    No kidding. At first I didn't even know he was french, until Xploitz said something (I think it was xploitz, I dont remember this stuff).
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12