Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help to get started

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    That you should probably be looking for a Tin Foil Beanie.
    Daaaamn yoooooou! I would change all my passwords, but then you would still know them. So therefore, I'm going to bed lol. I think I may attempt the slackware upgrade tomorrow.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Hold on guys, let's help him out a bit.

First, What's the Make and Model of the AP that you're trying to crack? And how far away from the AP are you?
    I am all new to this, and need help to get started. I could not find a good places in the forums, so that I could get started. I how to get started and I dont know any of the command lines.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

If you want to learn commands in linux try this website
    hxxp://www dot oreillynet.com/linux/cmd/ replace the xx's and dot

if you want to learn to crack a wep key then look in the tutorials here or on google
    your best be would be to search either one of the above and do a little reading and then just experiment with the commands the worst that can happen is you hose your computer but you can always go back and reinstall or whatever.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12