Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help to get started

Just burned his ISO

Default Help to get started

I just got BT2 up and running on my computer. I want to know how to crack a wep key, but I dont know were to start. I tryed to use aircrack, but I dont know how to use the options or what to type.

It would be a good idea to actually search the forum before asking a question like that.

Developer

There are plenty of video tutorials by xploitz in the tutorials section. What you really need is a search 'fu and google 'fu tutorial.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Hold on guys, let's help him out a bit.

First, What's the Make and Model of the AP that you're trying to crack? And how far away from the AP are you?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Hold on guys, let's help him out a bit.

First, What's the Make and Model of the AP that you're trying to crack? And how far away from the AP are you?
    Damn you Streaker, I was going to ask that!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Damn you Streaker, I was going to ask that!
    I know.

Remember, I'm Psychic.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

I know.

Remember, I'm Psychic.
    No kidding, I looked at the thread, had the thought, scrolled down, and saw that you had typed my thought. Genius!
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

No kidding, I looked at the thread, had the thought, scrolled down, and saw that you had typed my thought. Genius!
    Do you think I'm kidding? I really am a Psychic Amish.

Do you think I'm kidding? I really am a Psychic Amish.
    What am I thinkin now?

What am I thinkin now?
    That you should probably be looking for a Tin Foil Beanie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast