Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is your child a hacker

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Actually, I think this article should be mass mailed to the teaming masses.

It should be written up like a news article. It would be hilarious.
    You mean like the dihydrogen monoxide scare?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    You mean like the dihydrogen monoxide scare?
    Yes, exactly, I heard that in 2004, dihydrogen monoxide killed more people than guns, cars, cigarettes and cancer combined around the entire world.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Yea, it's probably one of the best solvents in the world as well. Give it enough time and it will dissolve mountains!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by EnculeurDePoules View Post
    Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases.
    We should no longer use "Idiots corner" we should rename it as "Medical Ward", maybe provide some support.....

Quote Originally Posted by webtrol View Post
    We should no longer use "Idiots corner" we should rename it as "Medical Ward", maybe provide some support.....
    I know a guy that might let us borrow a nail studded bat.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I know a guy that might let us borrow a nail studded bat.
    Hey, I keep that thing in my trunk fer a raisin. In case someone with their lunix tries gettin my computar over the inturwebs.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Just burned his ISO

First time someone pointed that 'article' out, they mentioned it was pure satire....which I'm inclined to believe....Brilliant satire. If it were real? Our days as a species are nearing they're end.....

cheers

This Lonux where can I get it? I tried every AOL keyword I could think of and nothing came up!

I heard real hackers hang out at hotels and get told by Nuns they're going to Hell

See you there in February!

Quote Originally Posted by beakmyn View Post
    This Lonux where can I get it? I tried every AOL keyword I could think of and nothing came up!

I heard real hackers hang out at hotels and get told by Nuns they're going to Hell

See you there in February!
    You forgot about the pink suit.

Well I'm still trying to figure out what u83r l337 program was behind that fancy GUI in the pic of the hacker...

Could those bars be some uber sophisticated h4X0r I7 n0w bars?
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast