Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your child a hacker

Developer

Default Is your child a hacker

I had a lot of people ask me about my old sig. This is the artical i got it from

http://www.jayssite.com/stuff/childh...ildhacker.html

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

LOL, Lunix.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

LoL this is funny .. i wonder how old his son is?!
    the best part is this quote : "lunix is a capricious beast" geezzz im still laughing about it!

woow this is too funny to be true!
    LOL
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...LOVE!"
    by, Homer J Simpson:cool:

Cool

Just to add to the theme of hacking...

Seen this one??

Go to that page and take a closer look at everything. Even try a "search".
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

ok, i will sleep in fear now that i know that "linux" is a capricious beast...LOL!

who do i get the sudden feeling that Microsoft had a hand in that article?

this one made me laugh as well "such as Intel, use to prevent hacking."

Not to mention that you cannot buy AMD processors in the shops.

I guess someone ought to tell the shops near me that.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

If that was my dad I'd be more interested in killing him then lunux lol. Could you imagine it hahah "He's been using that fu%$ lunux again. Before long he will be a zombie or dead" lol

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional..........

i have this lunix thing on my harddrive.........i saw the lilo ....HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like to think but the promise of easy answers is hard to pass up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know your a geek when binary jokes make you giggle

Looks like something Michael Moore would write.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

"If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites"

I just spent 29 minutes today...whew...im in the clear guys!!
    “Remember, Friends Don’t Let Friends Choose Signatures.”

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast