Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laptop Battery Preservation Question.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Yes, Clear tape. That's a solution. Not a great one. I was just talking earlier to someone about laptop batteries here at work. I've had so many laptops with retarded batteries I dont even bother anymore.

Do I need the laptop in the car? Power inverter.
    Do I need the laptop in a meeting somewhere? Bring the cord.

The only time I REALLY use the battery is moving it from one place to the other. Then I plug back in.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

thanks for the info guys.

removing when fully charged sounds good to me.

I will figure somthing out re: the battery orifice :P

you will see from this pic of the service manual that the battery bay takes up a large chunk of the base (including one of the rubber nipples). (#4)

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruk0ut View Post

you will see from this pic of the service manual that the battery bay takes up a large chunk of the base (including one of the rubber nipples). (#4)
    You just wanted to say nipples you perv.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12