Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compiz-Fusion Demo

Developer

Default Compiz-Fusion Demo

I only made this to try out some desktop recording tools. I have the whole week off work and plan on making some video tutorials of various things. At this point you'll have to down load it from rapid share here

And tell me if the quality is ok for a tutorial. I am currently searching for a site to host my videos so if any one knows of one please post here.

My criteria is;

1. I don't mind paying
    2. Must not be a cap on file size and if there is it should be high like 100mb.
    3.full size or close to full size screen when playing.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Nice one purehate lookin sweet !!! U tried http://www.viddler.com?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Not bad at all Purehate. A simple trick I found when capturing the desktop is drop the resolution down and then start recording. You can dump the quality (and filesize) down quite a bit, but everyone can still read what's going on in the terminal. Pretty Groovy.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

Ok people here is my next attempt at a video. You still have to down load it from rapid share but I would appreciate some feedback as to the quality and if it would benifit any one for me to keep making these. Prarie fire had a idea a long time ago to video document the De-ICE pentest cd's and I was thinking of doing disc one in a few parts but i need to make sure the videos are good enough. Its only another cracking wep video BUT its done like a rock star with compiz -fusion.

Developer

Ok so I had a few people tell me they liked my newest wep video so I'm going to make some more tonite I guess.

Heres a copy of my PM to purehate.

Btw....pureh@te...

Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=-
    That was freaking awesome! I love it! It made me feel like I was watching some ub3rl337 |-|4X0R...but then I remembered...hey!! This is purehate!!

Seriously..I loved the game over and all the "bouncing" and placements of the windows! I gotta get this!!! I can't be ub3r leet without it!!!

The quality was good. What were you using wink?? xvidcap??

No music? Wheres the Pantera and Megadeath at??

The only problem with viewing was near the end when you used "smaller" windows...the quality seemed to degrade quite a lot....but I guess that was kind of a resolution issue and frames per second issue with your comp and software...

btw...go to photobucket.com get an account...thats where I put all my videos at. If its under 5 mins and under 100MB...you can do it free..and then all they got to do is click on your link and they'll see your video in full screen...like mine.

Excellent work bro!!

I liked the compiz-fusion. I'm really going to get it. But do I really need to upgrade my kernel??
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

hehehe stop hogging all the credit purehate !!!! only kiddin Just thought instead of the PM's maybe we should add some of this info on the board

Im using lives to add sound to my vids Takes a while to load up but does a great job.

And did you use mencoder or ffmpeg for your conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    My criteria is;

1. I don't mind paying
    2. Must not be a cap on file size and if there is it should be high like 100mb.
    3.full size or close to full size screen when playing.
    hey pure hate try stage6.com it uses divx it is free and bomb quality!!!
    i love it, it has the embedding feature and you dont have to pay to upload as far as i know. the best thing is the lightning speed. check it out!
    i always watch trailers and video clips from my favourite artists. Tutorials would bring a new direction to the site. youll love it.
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...LOVE!"
    by, Homer J Simpson:cool:

Developer

I used ffmpeg because the mencoder was in italian since I guess it came from the slacky repo. It gave me a error message that i couldnt read. So tell me how to do it. Anyway i already gave you the credit for compiz any way.

hehehe I was only kiddin it was a struggle for us all Download mplayer Has mencoder within package and add's loads of codecs

Code:
    svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
    Compile and install
    Code:
    ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-gui
    make && make install
    And give mencoder a go should now be in english

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast