Thread: Wireless problem

Just burned his ISO

Default Wireless problem

I just burnt a copy of BT2, Everything works fine ecxept the wireless. I have a built in wireless but I don't have a wireless card, Do I need a card to use BT2? Because I've searched and searched on BT2 but no luck on getting it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by KMonroe View Post
    I just burnt a copy of BT2, Everything works fine ecxept the wireless. I have a built in wireless but I don't have a wireless card, Do I need a card to use BT2? Because I've searched and searched on BT2 but no luck on getting it to work.
    How about putting some information in the post so as someone apart from you has a clue what hardware, setup, what you have tried and any error messages.

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    How about putting some information in the post so as someone apart from you has a clue what hardware, setup, what you have tried and any error messages.
    Ohhh cmon. He basically said "does it work" so just answer with a similar level of detail "no <shrug>"
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Just burned his ISO

Here's some links that might help you get on bTrack.

hxxp://linux-wless.passys.nl/index.php

hxxp://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php?title=HCL:Wireless

hxxp://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php?title=Howto:_How_to_configure_your_Netwo rk_Card