Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back|Track and Legality abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by mummysboy View Post
    @thorin - thats harsh ref decryption keys, i may have to pull the "UK Eyes Only Card" and hope they get scared
    If that's your plan then you better take your Gov't ID with you and have contact information for someone that can vouch for you.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

@thorin - I would need the ID to get through the Unit security so it will be on me

@theprez - sounds sweet - lets hope its that easy for me.

I was curious about the whole legality issue of backtrack abroad and so far it seems that the US wants to anally rape me for fun [ nice pic lol ] and germany is a deffinant no-no.

Anyone else know of places that will prove problamatic?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mummysboy View Post

Anyone else know of places that will prove problamatic?
    Maybe these places http://polosbastards.com/pb/2005-in-...-destinations/
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

dammit - looks my holiday destination is top of the list [like it wasnt too obvious where i was going]

Iraq
    – was there ever really any doubt that Iraq was going to take out the number one spot? Anyone who ventures into the Sunni Triangle seems to be taking their life in their own hands, and other areas of the country still don’t seem to be a picnic. The Kurdish autonomous north of the country is, perhaps, a little less dicey for the adventure traveler, and is a place where your guard can be dropped a bit as you walk the dusty streets talking to the locals about their hope for a better future. Nevertheless, the sad thing about this country is overall it’s a pretty nasty place to be caught with your pants down and we can’t see it leaving the number one spot any time soon. It will almost certainly be years, if not decades, before Iraq even leaves the top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Sadly, I've been to 2 of those.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

I've not been to any of them, but I'm glad to say I don't miss the sand! Actually the sand wasn't that bad, it's the constant wind blowing the shit everywhere that got on my nerves. Sand and grease mix too well and it really screws up hinges. Especially the one's holding flight control surfaces....
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I've not been to any of them, but I'm glad to say I don't miss the sand! Actually the sand wasn't that bad, it's the constant wind blowing the shit everywhere that got on my nerves. Sand and grease mix too well and it really screws up hinges. Especially the one's holding flight control surfaces....
    You haven't seen shit blowing around until you've been down to our plant on a hot, but windy day.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You haven't seen shit blowing around until you've been down to our plant on a hot, but windy day.
    Literally.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

That's just yucky! Though to be honest I've lived on a pig farm once. So I'm not too sure which is worse.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

I actually traveled on a day that there had been a threat sometime that weak. I think it was when some terriosts got cough with explosives in toothpaste tubes or something, but the guy in the airport in front of me with a laptop and they turned it on too see if it worked and that was it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast