Thread: airolib-ng, sqlite KPS generation rate show off thread

Just burned his ISO Anabolic_OMEN's Avatar

Lightbulb airolib-ng, sqlite KPS generation rate show off thread

airolib-ng, sqlite KPS generation rate show off thread,

i just wanted to find out processor/generation rate info and should i rob a bank for several quad cores

i have pentium m 1.6 its about 56KPS
    i have set up ubuntu on vmware with aircrack and needed sqlite on a c2d @ 3ghz its going at about 280KPS

any comments ?

thank you

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_OMEN View Post
    airolib-ng, sqlite KPS generation rate show off thread,

i just wanted to find out processor/generation rate info and should i rob a bank for several quad cores

i have pentium m 1.6 its about 56KPS
    i have set up ubuntu on vmware with aircrack and needed sqlite on a c2d @ 3ghz its going at about 280KPS

any comments ?

thank you
    In your other thread you said you needed extra libraries and now I know why. Because your using unbuntu. This is a backtrack support forum. There are aircrack forums aswell if thats all you need help with.

Just burned his ISO Anabolic_OMEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    In your other thread you said you needed extra libraries and now I know why. Because your using unbuntu. This is a backtrack support forum. There are aircrack forums aswell if thats all you need help with.
    i had nightmares after trying to hd install bt2 so for a more flexible and stable solution i use ubuntu

about the libraries - it helps if you have the libraries, people DO actually use other distros.

Developer

i had nightmares after trying to hd install bt2 so for a more flexible and stable solution i use ubuntu

about the libraries - it helps if you have the libraries, people DO actually use other distros.
    You are a very sarcastic person and i find you a bit unsettling. The point I was making was in backtrack the libraries are included and this IS a backtrack forum. I'm not suggesting your not welcome here or whatever because you use another distro but it doesnt make sense. Anyway if you would have been clear in that initial post in the first thread that the creators of unbuntu were the ones responsible for not providing you with the proper libraries then we would not be having this discussion. I just dont want you confusing any new members who are trying to get BACKTRACK Going that they need things they dont.

Nobody said they didn't, what purehate was quite rightly saying is that this is a support forum for backtrack, so required libraries for other distros is not really of any concern here.

This is also not a thread for the newbie area, it at best is a general discussion topic.