Thread: there is no basic help for newbies

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs down there is no basic help for newbies

there is no basic newbie area to ask for help.it is assumed we know what backtrack etc is,(i didn't and still dont) ,and if u start with basic tutorials i.e what is best card to use you get sent to an area with 100's of posts with people saying what they have and no constructive advice.has this site over stretched itself?
    pity i was hoping for constructive help instead of mass diversification.

Quote Originally Posted by andyp99 View Post
    there is no basic newbie area to ask for help.it is assumed we know what backtrack etc is,(i didn't and still dont) ,and if u start with basic tutorials i.e what is best card to use you get sent to an area with 100's of posts with people saying what they have and no constructive advice.has this site over stretched itself?
    If there is "no basic newbie area" why is this area of the forum you posted in called "Newbie Area".
    If you don't know what backtrack is, why did you download it.
    If you are still unclear as to what it is, then read the main site, this forum and the wiki.
    I guess if you have not got an idea of what card to buy after reading 100's of posts, then perhaps you should try reading them again and perhaps use the search function where you will find all the other posts asking that question. I will give you a clue, there is no single answer that will cover everyone and every situation.
    It looks like it is not the site that has overstretched itself.
    Constructive help on what, you haven't worked out what backtrack is yet.

There is also an Idiots Corner... maybe if you can spare a little time to read, you might avoid it down the road
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

You're giving Brit's a bad name... numpty.

I know educational standards are crap in this country these days, but please, please, please... tell me you're having a laugh with that post?

Default hmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

someone does not know how to use Google?? or perhaps they don't know how to read! I love to read..........you can learn all sorts of cool stuff........then you can write tutorials........
    I like to think but the promise of easy answers is hard to pass up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know your a geek when binary jokes make you giggle

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by circuithead64 View Post
    someone does not know how to use Google?? or perhaps they don't know how to read! I love to read..........you can learn all sorts of cool stuff........then you can write tutorials........
    My philosophy has always been that if there's a good book on the subject, I can read that book and learn how to do anything.

Thus my collection of books for all the cars I've owned, all the different programming books, plus dozens of other things that I've taught myself over the years. It just takes the drive to learn whatever.

Too many young people today expect things to be spoonfed to them instead of doing just a little bit of research.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Yep, we're living in a world of instant gratification...

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    Yep, we're living in a world of instant gratification...
    /Avery Brooks

Where are my flying cars, it's 2007, I was promised flying cars, I don't see any flying cars.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

There is no hope for you.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Closing this foolish thread.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]