Thread: dnsreport.com Alternative?

Default dnsreport.com Alternative?

Anyone know of an alternative to dnsreport.com that includes a check for SPF records? I found a few sites that do most of the tests but they all seem to overlook SPF.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

dnsstuff.com used to... u might want to see if they still do
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

dnsstuff.com is the same as dnsreport.com (at least they are now...maybe one acquired the other).
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Appending the dig command with 'any' will return SPF records along with SOA, MX and NS records.
    Removed by -=Xploitz=-
    We do NOT allow external links. We only allow "internal" links to our forums. See PM's.

Good idea harry, unfortunately I can't pass a dig command along to colleagues and management to illustrate a point. I could include the output but that's just as good as me telling them they haven't set one up. Appreciate the idea though, I know I should have provided context in the OP.

I finally found a replacement:
    http://dnssy.com/

Sadly dnssy doesn't do an SPF check but as mentioned earlier in the thread there are ways around that. dnssy does check the majority of other things that dnsreport used to be good for.

Thorin;

Have you tried Central Ops?

I've got about a dozen more dns sites on one of my websites if you are interested, PM me.