Thread: Wireless hijacker ownage

Default Wireless hijacker ownage

This one might even be better than my previous favorite: the Up Side Down Internet .... where you proxy and rotate all the graphics or someone hijacking your connection.

Wait for them to DL an exe and inject an exe of your own choice ... OWN!
    http://blog.watchfire.com/wfblog/200...ted-gatew.html
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

That's pretty freakin cool.

I wonder what the code he uses to do this is though.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

If you look at the Up-Side-Down-Ternet article it would be a similar idea, setup a reverse proxy and rewrite some of the traffic. Only in this case instead of flipping the graphics you just look for "application/octet-stream" content and insert your own.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Ah, I've tried the upsidedownternet. It was a lot harder than it looked. Its much easier to setup a smoothwall box. I haven't tried adding the upsidedown part to it yet, but the cache proxy works great for the lan. Web-browsing is so much faster. Also, everything is nicely logged, including websites, IM's, and just about anything else.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

I think smoothwall is missing the imagemagic libraries. Though I only looked into it a couple years ago, one of the newer builds might have it now.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I think smoothwall is missing the imagemagic libraries. Though I only looked into it a couple years ago, one of the newer builds might have it now.
    No, they are still missing. It still need to be installed and compiled. I installed it, just haven't done anything else.

That's one of the greatest stick figure comic strips I've ever read... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    No, they are still missing. It still need to be installed and compiled. I installed it, just haven't done anything else.
    Damn, I was hoping it was included now. I'm still using ipcop, but plan on swapping over to smoothwall once I get moved in a few months. Oh well, looks like a good job for a vmware image somewhere else on the network. I don't like messing with my firewall too much.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Damn, I was hoping it was included now. I'm still using ipcop, but plan on swapping over to smoothwall once I get moved in a few months. Oh well, looks like a good job for a vmware image somewhere else on the network. I don't like messing with my firewall too much.
    EXACTLY! I dont want to EFF anything up on my smoothwall box. buuut, it still would be kinda cool. I could test it on my roommate.