Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Developer

Default Black Friday

Apparently this article says today is black Friday and people better watch out. Because of the long weekend evil hackers have nothing better to do than try to hack you. I'm not sure I'd be worried but there it is.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

hahahah black friday it sounds evil I ain't bothered though just don't send me any email purehate lol

I've never seen a store giving out freebies. Though it could be that I don't like going "combat shopping".
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I've never seen a store giving out freebies. Though it could be that I don't like going "combat shopping".
    Oh sure, and I guess you don't ever want to go shopping for fridges with me, either.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

What ever happened to White Friday???
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Oh sure, and I guess you don't ever want to go shopping for fridges with me, either.
    Yea, I remember that one. Pretty sure I said at the time I don't want to go shopping with you.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Developer

You don't need a fridge up there , Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    You don't need a fridge up there , Do you?
    Heh, I used to live/work in a place that had a 10X12 foot walk in refrigerator. We had to put a heater in it in the winter so everything wouldn't freeze! That was the year I found out beer kegs could explode if you freeze them. We also lost most of the beer bottles, all the fresh veggies, eggs... That was an expensive night.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Yea, I remember that one. Pretty sure I said at the time I don't want to go shopping with you.
    I debated if I wanted to add a new entry to that thread about the fridge shopping trip from a couple weeks ago with my sister.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    What ever happened to White Friday???
    The greed of the big store chains has turned it black.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I debated if I wanted to add a new entry to that thread about the fridge shopping trip from a couple weeks ago with my sister.

You're just a magnet for bad people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast