Thread: Ipw3945 and Ipwraw

Just burned his ISO

Default Ipw3945 and Ipwraw

I tried loading both, every time i load them the process goes through until the end and after my system crashes anyone else experienced this problem and any solutions, please help

hmm i only got freeze with this card when the card is switched off by the notebook and the i start loading the driver....

chek if your card is on...

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by doobmaster View Post
    I tried loading both, every time i load them the process goes through until the end and after my system crashes anyone else experienced this problem and any solutions, please help
    You cannot have two drivers loaded for the same card you must unload one and then load the other and vice versa.

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy

I did, i tried them both individually, first i tried the ipw3945-1.2.0, it seemed like everything was going fine and after it loaded and notified me that its exiting, the system crashed, i tried it both thru console and thru the network analysis menu, then i decided to try out the raw driver ipwraw, i loaded it thru console and unloaded the old one, and everything was going fine and right when it told em its exiting it crashed again

I cant get the ipwraw dirvers to work either