Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: auto_pwn and db_destroy confusion

Developer

I have had a lot of trouble with the postgres data base. If you use rel1k's fast-track script and install the sqlite3 database the auto pawn will work. The issue is something to do with postress not being able to create a root account or something. There was a fix mentioned here once but it did nothing for me.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

yes sqlite is the solution... and you need it too to update to aircrack 1.0

so ........ install it
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Purehate -- do you mean the script with the name btupdate.py? Which is found ReL1K's Suite - post number 454351?

I can't post the URL the forum won't let me.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Personally, I've never gotten autopwn to work. I installed a windows Sp1 home on a test box, and that worked. As far as anything else... Ettercap'd my lan to redirect the lan to a specified page, which was a metasploit running the ANI exploit I believe (it's been awhile). From what I can tell (and I could be wrong, which i ussually am) you need to be a coder to get metasploit to work effectively, unless it's an old unpatched box. IMHO of course
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by bulgin View Post
    Purehate -- do you mean the script with the name btupdate.py? Which is found ReL1K's Suite - post number 454351?

Yes. I believe that's what he means.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Developer

The script has evolved since then its available here

http://www.securestate.com/files/fas.../fast-track.py

purehate -- before I download and install, must I first install sqlite or does that do it for me? Also, must I first download python? I hate to download stuff and realize that I didn't have the dependencies worked out first.

Honestly, I downloaded the older script and ran it and now my kismet doesn't work. I feel I may have to re-install BT on my hdd again.

Try the new script, it gives you the option for sqlite. Also, upgrade your kismet, and check out this thread...

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...=kismet&page=6

to get kismet working again. i had the same problem.

easiest way to update kismet? any suggestions?

The Script!~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast