Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: bt wallpaper

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default bt wallpaper

    Hi,

    I would like to know if it is possible to find a high resolution (>> 1024*768)version of the wallpaper. I'm fond of the dragon and i would like to print it but for that i need a very high resolution or a vectorial version. Does anyone can help me ?

    thank you for help
    Wad

  2. #2
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    As this is not a feature request I have moved this to this area of the forum as it does not really fit anywhere else.

    If you boot the BT2 CD you should have no problem finding the wallpaper you are looking for.

    Depending on what you are wanting it for, you would need to obtain permission from either the creators of BackTrack or the creator of the wallpaper.

  3. #3
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wadcyr8_197 View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to know if it is possible to find a high resolution (>> 1024*768)version of the wallpaper. I'm fond of the dragon and i would like to print it but for that i need a very high resolution or a vectorial version. Does anyone can help me ?

    thank you for help
    Wad
    How about you try Google next time, it isn't rocket surgery.

    http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  4. #4
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    How about you try Google next time, it isn't rocket surgery.
    Yes, already done but like I said i search (mainly for the dragon) bigger resolution than 1024*768 and i didn't find it on google image.
    I wont disturb you if it was as easy as find in google.


    Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Depending on what you are wanting it for, you would need to obtain permission from either the creators of BackTrack or the creator of the wallpaper.
    it is for a personnal use, but if you know how to contact the creator of the wallpaper i can be interested or the creators of BackTrack

  5. #5
    Just burned his ISO Convergence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'd like to see a wallpaper of varying resolutions be distributed as well.

  6. #6
    Senior Member shamanvirtuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    /opt/kde/share/wallpapers/slax-wallpaper.jpg

    this one is 1425x1425

    and there's plenty of new wallpapers hres for bt3 , just wait....7 days now ....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

    BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •