Thread: getting airoscrhipt.sh to work with aircrack.ptw?

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation getting airoscrhipt.sh to work with aircrack.ptw?

I'm pretty new with linux and i was wondering how i could get airoscript.sh to work with aircrack-ptw. I've played around with the script to get it to work but im always running in to problems. If someone could let me know what needs to be changed to get this working.

You don't need airoscript to work with aircrack-ptw coz its a waste of time. And if you are gonner crack different APs everytime..don't waste time in changing all those variables in airoscript.sh. Just typing in the commands works best for me coz Im a fast typer. No airoscript needed.

ANyway..why stress so much and waste time on it just to get it working when you can just type in the commands?

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up thanks

ok, so it sounds like it would be needed to be edited every time i try to crack my router (i have 2 to play with). thanks for the advice i'll just run the commands manually.

Just burned his ISO

Default airoscript.sh moded to work with aircrack-ptw. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by .cAkEnOoB. View Post
    You don't need airoscript to work with aircrack-ptw coz its a waste of time. And if you are gonner crack different APs everytime..don't waste time in changing all those variables in airoscript.sh. Just typing in the commands works best for me coz Im a fast typer. No airoscript needed.
    The point of a script is so that you don't have to keep changing it to make it work with other AP. I'm trying to update the script the aircrack-ptw or work with airoscript.sh... just like it works fine with aircrack-ng.

Just burned his ISO

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    I'm pretty new with linux and i was wondering how i could get airoscript.sh to work with aircrack-ptw. I've played around with the script to get it to work but im always running in to problems. If someone could let me know what needs to be changed to get this working.
    Well thanks for the input but i did get airoscipt.sh to work with aircrack-ptw. if anyone needs help please feel free to write me.