Thread: how to install new applications in the USB STICK when u r using live CD??

Just burned his ISO

Default how to install new applications in the USB STICK when u r using live CD??

Hi!!

If i have bt2 bootable CD and a usb stick, how can i combine these 2 things to save changes and install newer version of aircrack-ng into my usb stick. I tried to install the aircrack-ng -0.9 into the usb stick. It was just extracted it , it could not be installed. BTW, and i can't do the injection test, cuz the version of the aircrack-ng inside the live CD is 0.7, didnt support injection test. What should i do??

Thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by laoen View Post
    Hi!!

If i have bt2 bootable CD and a usb stick, how can i combine these 2 things to save changes and install newer version of aircrack-ng into my usb stick. I tried to install the aircrack-ng -0.9 into the usb stick. It was just extracted it , it could not be installed. BTW, and i can't do the injection test, cuz the version of the aircrack-ng inside the live CD is 0.7, didnt support injection test. What should i do??

Thank you !!!
    You should search the forums, as the answers to all those questions are repeatedly covered on the forums and the wiki.

Just burned his ISO

Default Cant find any good solustion !!!

I did search in the forum. But i can't find any, cuz some of them just showed u how to install the BT2 into ur usb stick instead of showing u how to combine live CD and usb stick to install the new applications. And my laptop doesnt support USB boot.

Quote Originally Posted by laoen View Post
    I did search in the forum. But i can't find any, cuz some of them just showed u how to install the BT2 into ur usb stick instead of showing u how to combine live CD and usb stick to install the new applications. And my laptop doesnt support USB boot.
    And others tell you how to use a code at boot to allow the changes to be saved to a location of your choosing.