Thread: BT2 tutorials ??

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default BT2 tutorials ??

Does anyone have any good forums or websites for the noobs like me to learn BT2 , network or some free online courses for network security? Thank you !!!

What's wrong with this forum, after all it is the official forum.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    What's wrong with this forum, after all it is the official forum.
    Could you post some links to those tutorials for the n00b? Since they want to learn something complex like BT2 but are unable to do something simple like Search.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

you could start with that really good one on how to get banned very good tut lol

Developer

The Tutorial and Guide section must have eluded him somehow I'm sure he is sharp as a tack otherwise.

Hi there -- BackTrack is the result of the merging of two Innovative Penetration Testing live Linux distributions - for
    System Administrators and Security Professionals who want to learn how to secure there system and prevent attacker !!
    so the good tutorial for you is Ethical Hacking Course .. in the that course you will learn the 5 Phases of hacking
    1.Reconnaissance 2.Scanning 3.Gaining Access 4.Maintain Access 5.Covering Tacks and it will give the method to use the tools . So BT2 Contain hundred's of this tools !!! ask my best friend ( Google ) about the Ethical Haking stuff ... i have this Book for you { Sybex - Certified Ethical Hacking - Last Edition ) also search free CBT on the internet h**p://.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.html
    by the way after completing reading this book i advice you to Visit the official back track site to look at they Training course ... h**p://.offensive-security.com/training.php
    --------------------------
    if you still learning linux ---go for linux + --- and download some CBT for that course ..
    Good Luck

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A WAREZ SITE