Hi Guys,

I am trying to install BT 5 in my laptop. I have windows 8 running in mine as the primary OS. I want to make a dual boot with BT 5. I have found some space (20GB) and kept it as a separate drive. But when i booted from the BT live DVD and proceeded with the installation, my hard disk partitions are not listed properly in the step where i have to choose the partition on which i have to install BT. I have 1TB hard disk with 5 drives in it (including the one i created for BT). But in BT installation wizard, it shows sda1,sda2,sda3 and sda4. sda1 and sda2 are very small (only couple of MB, i think its the the windows 7 [upgraded from windows 7 to windows 8] and 8 bootloaders). sda3 and sda4 are my actual hard disk. but it shows the entire had disk as two partitions of say 250 & 750. But i actually have 5 drives instead of this 2. I have tried several times. I have even tried by deleting the new drive created making in an non allocated space.But still its not showing up in the installation wizard of BT. I have searched and read many posts but couldnt fine one similar to mine. I badly want to learn BT. Please help me to sort this issue out.