Hi,
my first post, so apologies if this question has been asked before. A day of surfing has not as yet got me an answer.

I'm setting up a PC for a none-computer literature user. I have most of it working, I've put BT2 on the HDD of an old PC, dropped in some shell scripts to minimise typing etc. However there are two things have so far stumped me, I'm wondering if anyone can help.

1) I'm using an Edimax EW-7318USG USB adapter (this uses a Ralink RT2571W chipset and a nice external antenna). BT2 uses the RT2500 by default for this, which do not support packet injection. I have boot BT2 without the device plugged in and run a modprobe rt73, plug the USB back in enable PRISM headers etc. This all works fine and is simple enough for me but for the guy who will use it, it's rather complex. I wonder is there any way for me to get BT2 to remember the settings I've make for this?

2) I have the system starting up in X, I'd like to autostart a terminal window for each of my aircrack scripts to run in (either launched automatically or when the scripts are run) I can't seem to get this to work, is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies. I love BT2, quite superb, thanks.

Regards

ChrisC.