As you may or may not know, Aircrack has made Sqlite-3.5.1 the minimum requirement for the latest versions under windows.

Now you are probably saying "what has that got to do with us"?

Well if it is the minimum requirement under windows, how long is it going to be until it is the same for us under linux ?
I don't think it will be too long.

So today I decided to be prepared for that day and update to the latest version of Sqlite ready for when that day is here. I found that the same update problem exists in the latest version as did in 3.4.0. So in preparation for everyone having this problem, I have decided to create this tutorial for when that day comes. Not to mention there is a huge list of bug fixes and improvements.

If between now and then they do make the requirement a higher version than this, then I will update this to reflect that.

The process is the same as before, but I am only going to include the easiest of them, and a module for you to download.

So here goes, there is nothing complicated, so don't worry.

Open a Konsole window and type this

Code:
cd /usr/local/bin/
ln -s tclsh8.4 tclsh
cd /root/
curl -O http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-3.5.1.tar.gz
tar xvzf sqlite-3.5.1.tar.gz
cd sqlite-3.5.1
./configure --prefix=/usr/local
make && make install
cd..
rm -r sqlite-3.5.1
And there you go, you are now updated to sqlite-3.5.1

If you don't want to do that and just want a module, I have prepared one for you here.

If you want sqlite-3.5.1 and the latest "at the time of writing this" Aircrack dev r804 you can download them as a zip file here (which you will need to extract).

All modules will need to be put in your modules folder on a live install, or on a full install you can just use

lzm2dir modulename.lzm /

THE / AT THE END IS IMPORTANT

So there you go, the choice is yours,

Update now and have the bug fixes and improvements.
or
Wait until it becomes a requirement.

EDIT: The people over at sqlite are recommending that you update to 3.5.2, so because of that, I have made a module of sqlite-3.5.2 available here.

These instructions are for BT2 ONLY, any other OS and your on your own, please keep questions like that to the forums of the distro you are using.