Well, here I am again. This time I have an unfortunately serious question.

I am currently dual-booted (vista/btr3) to my main machine, which, might I add, I use for my job.

Anyway, I wanted my boot menu to look pretty. I installed BRUG via the terminal, after following some online tutorials.

After getting it set up, I took the final step and restarted my computer. Upon boot, I get the "Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible device or file completions."

Being new to linux, I only understand that this is the GRUB command line.

Again, as soon as my laptop boots, I am entered into this command prompt, and have no option to boot into my old OS's. I have gone through pages upon pages of Google searches trying to find an answer, and none have worked thus far.

I cannot enter either OS AT ALL, and am becoming increasingly frustrated with this. Would anyone out there have any idea what to enter at this GRUB command to get into an OS and resume my life? I do, in advance, apologize for my 'noviceness' in this matter. But I am, at this point, desperate to fix this issue.
Thank you.