Hello,

I'm experiencing an error in SET when attempting to generate an infected executable. I've searched Google and the forums but haven't yet found anything similar (It's possible I over looked something, so please point me in the right direction if you could). I've updated SET and Metasploit to the latest versions and have gone through the ruby files listed in the below "error" from my terminal, but I can't quite figure out what I need to do to fix the issue.

These are the options I'm selecting in SET:

1:Social Engineering Attack > 3:Infectious Media Generator > 2:Standard Metasploit Executable > 2:Windows Reverse_TCP Meterpreter > 16:Backdoored Executable > Port of the listener [443]: 443 ###Next set of lines are from my terminal session...

setayloads> PORT of the listener [443]:
[-] Backdooring a legit executable to bypass Anti-Virus. Wait a few seconds...
/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/fastlib.rb:374:in `require': no such file to load -- active_support/concern (LoadError)
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/fastlib.rb:374:in `require'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/module_manager/cache.rb:4:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/module_manager.rb:27:in `<class:ModuleManager>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/module_manager.rb:21:in `<module:Msf>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/module_manager.rb:14:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/framework.rb:66:in `<class:Framework>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/framework.rb:13:in `<module:Msf>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core/framework.rb:5:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/core.rb:34:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/ui/console/driver.rb:2:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/ui/console.rb:11:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/msf/ui.rb:11:in `<top (required)>'
from /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3//msfpayload:61:in `<main>'[*] Backdoor completed successfully. Payload is now hidden within a legit executable.[*] UPX Encoding is set to ON, attempting to pack the executable with UPX encoding.
[-] Packing the executable and obfuscating PE file randomly, one moment.

Something went wrong, printing the error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'src/html/msf.exe'

It's not creating the executable and it's still showing the above issue when I define a path to my test exe in line 47 of the set_config file. So the first line after it says "backdooring a legit executable..." it says "/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3/lib/fastlib.rb:374:in `require': no such file to load -- active_support/concern (LoadError)". I opened up fastlib.rb and line 374 is

Code:
 #
	# This method hooks the original Kernel.require to support
	# loading files within FASTLIB archives
	#
	def require(name)
		fastlib_require(name) || fastlib_original_require(name)
	end
I'm not sure where to go from that point.

I've also gone into the set_config and previously changed the Metasploit path in line 31 to METASPLOIT_PATH=/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/msf3 (my path) and the METASPLOIT_DATABASE=metasploit-postgresql . I've also tried changing line 47 CUSTOM_EXE to the path of a test executable, however that didn't take either. I also didn't see anything in src/html/msf.exe

I'm on Backtrack 5 R3 Gnome (all updated), and I'm experiencing this issue in both my VM (virtual box) and my dedicated BT box. I also tried uninstalling Metasploit and SET, then reinstalling both, but get the same error.

I'm not sure what else to try at this point. Any advice or fixes will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Scout