Thread: WUSB54GC and BT2.0 issues

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default WUSB54GC and BT2.0 issues

I have been having a lot of difficulty getting my Linksys WUSB54GC working with Backtrack v2.0 Final. I have read the wiki on the subject (hxxp://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php?title=HCL:Wireless#Linksys_WUSB54GC) and it suggests to install the linked driver. For some reason I cannot get it to install. Can anyone help me out here on how to get compatibility with my USB card? Thanks in advance.

Oh and in case it helps, I am running the distro via vmware on my 15" Intel Macbook Pro C2D

I have just been using the drivers it comes with.. Works but sometimes gets stuck in modes but all you have to do is unplug it and then plug it back in

Just burned his ISO

So you did not install any other drivers than what comes with BT2? Have you tried this for cracking WEP and other injection? Is there something I need to do to enable the device maybe? It does not appear to be working for me.

Just burned his ISO

I have been using the rt73 drivers from rt2x00.serialmonkey.com

works great for everything in backtrack for me.

wget hxxp://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/rt73-cvs-daily.tar.gz

They also have a graphical config utility called RutilT that works fine for their drivers and the WUSB54GC

hxxp://cbbk.free.fr/bonrom/

Edit---can't post URL's with <15 posts