Once again I find myself asking questions. I have searched and I have not came across this particular issue anywhere... I have followed instructions and used a few commands that I know to retrieve information to try and solve this issue. Perhaps some one can enlighten me as to the correct way to fix this: I have highlighted the message that I recieve when commands are ran.

When I try to install the driver package for my wireless card, I get this message from the command Terminal:

/Desktop/rtl8192ce_linux_2.6.0005.1116.2010# make
make[1]:
Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-source-3.2.6'

WARNING: Symbol version dump /usr/src/linux-source-3.2.6/Module.symvers

is missing; modules will have no dependencies and modversions.
[/FONT]

cc1: error:
/lib/modules/3.2.6/build/include/linux/modversions.h: No such file or directory
scripts/Makefile.build:49:
*** CFLAGS was changed in "/root/Desktop/rtl8192ce_linux_2.6.0005.1116.2010/HAL/rtl8192/Makefile". Fix it to use ccflags-y. Stop.
make[1]: *** [_module_/root/Desktop/rtl8192ce_linux_2.6.0005.1116.2010/HAL/rtl8192] Error 2
make[1]:
Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-source-3.2.6'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now I am unfamiliar with this error and have not seen it anywhere: Note* I get this either when run as super user, or as root; does not matter.

Also....I have a second question while I am here; when I run wicd manager, as it boots up, I get an error; it tells me that it is unable to connect to the D-bus or something along that line and tells me to check the wicd error log.. I cannot find it anywhere; any ideas as to why this is happening?

I am running BT 5 Revision 3;
It is setup with a 25gb partition on a HDD that also has Windows 7 Home...
If I can give any more info as to solve this issue, ask what you may need and I will post ASAP.

Thanks for your time in advance my friends...

Matthew R. *
Lcpl
USMC