Thread: Backtrack 2 on iPhone

Default Backtrack 2 on iPhone

Well this is one way of doin' it... LoL

dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Inside vmware, on an iphone!?!

Just burned his ISO

This is very impressive and awesome
    Does it run with every feature of BT?

I had a boring Friday night... so I installed BSD subsystem, ssh and vnc on the iPhone, so it's simply:

iPhone (VNC Client[802.11 or edge]) <--------> Backtrack-VMWare (vncserver[802.1])

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

lol, very nice.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Dude ! Thats da sh** !!..Could you possibly send more details about how you did it ? Does it recognize the WiFi card ? Did you get injection working ? Is this a dream ?

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabound View Post
    Dude ! Thats da sh** !!..Could you possibly send more details about how you did it ? Does it recognize the WiFi card ? Did you get injection working ? Is this a dream ?
    If I understood swc666 correctly, backtrack is not actually running *on* his iPhone, it's running on his computer and he's using VNC to control it with his iPhone, am I right?

If this is the case, it wouldnt use the iPhone's Wifi card so it's not like he can pick up his iPhone and go wardriving but still, it's pretty cool I want an iPhone I live in Australia so we're not getting the iPhone until like 3yrs after I'm dead, we're a long way behind.. (OK so it's like 2008 but still, it's a long way away)

Quote Originally Posted by Stikky View Post
    If I understood swc666 correctly, backtrack is not actually running *on* his iPhone, it's running on his computer and he's using VNC to control it with his iPhone, am I right?

If this is the case, it wouldnt use the iPhone's Wifi card so it's not like he can pick up his iPhone and go wardriving but still, it's pretty cool I want an iPhone I live in Australia so we're not getting the iPhone until like 3yrs after I'm dead, we're a long way behind.. (OK so it's like 2008 but still, it's a long way away)
    I wouldn't worry about that too much, by then, most of the bugs will have been worked out.

I still can't get an iPhone....
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Well the newest port of VNSea is pretty damned cool! You can VNC @ a decent rate, even over edge. I also have ssh+terminal on it.

As far as the wifi card in the iPhone, I have no official comment ;>)... all I can say is I don't use it much.

What is pretty astounding in looking into the future is Android *nix and its portability to multiple mobile phone devices. The Chinese have been pretty damned cutting edge on *nix native phones and I think Google is going to boost that market exponentially.

With the development/manufacturing of everyday plain as jane mobile phones, with pretty fast arm processors + storage + wifi cards (that can have their drivers mod'd for injection), I think we're about to come into an interesting time security-wise...

Looks like they need to rotate 90deg left.

I'm disappointed that the screenshot actually shows AT&T.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast