Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A torrent client

Hybrid View

Default A torrent client

I torrent client with backtrack 3 is much appreciated.
    Graphics drivers for nvidia and beryl would add new looks to backtrack.

Why would you want a Torrent client on BT3?? What do torrents have to do with Penetration Testing?? BT3 is not intended for such things. Besides..you want a torrent on BT...just download a torrent client and install it. Its easy.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Alright then

Quote Originally Posted by Jase21 View Post
    Alright then
    Wow, way to back up your request.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

well beryl is out of date....
    bt3 will include fully working compiz fuzion out of the box..........

and a torrent client has nothing to do with bt..........
    it's a live distro !! with limited place... all those things are available as module and it's a minimal effort that we ask to user to do.......just copy and paste a file......lol...and reburn if you are not on usb... what a hard job (sarcasm over)

Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

I have a friend that is convinced that ISP have been doing this for years He refused his ISP to upgrade his line and he is the only person I know using 512k broadband lol. But I will say he is the movie king

Interesting read though If this caught on I would be gutted and even though its probably only about 0.1% but 0.1% of BitTorrent is legit.

Look how many Linux distros are moving over to torrents to distribute the iso's. Yet another case of the guilty making the legitimate users suffer.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_GrEeN View Post
    I have a friend that is convinced that ISP have been doing this for years He refused his ISP to upgrade his line and he is the only person I know using 512k broadband lol. But I will say he is the movie king

Interesting read though If this caught on I would be gutted and even though its probably only about 0.1% but 0.1% of BT is legit.
    Careful using abbreviations that can mean different things. Some passing iTard might read that and think that you meant BackTrack, not BitTorrent.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

use the following command

slapt-get --install "ktorrent"

ktorrent is gui based cleint

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast