Thread: Penetration Testing: User, Password and Domain for ISA Server

md52007

Question Penetration Testing: User, Password and Domain for ISA Server

hi guys i have ISA server and i want to do pen test on it whats the tools i need i try asleap program but it doesnt recover any user name or password is it die from 2004 or it work till now to recover user name and password from VBN or ISA server i try ettercap but i not work well can any one give me any advise or hint

Developer

Im not sure what protocol that would be but I'm sure hydra would do the trick to guess the password.

I don't mean to come across as rude, I'm sure English isn't your first language but can we get some capital letters and punctuation in there? I can't even figure out what you're trying to ask.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Hey md52007

There are many tools you can use to recover passwords. I mean you could try bruteforce methods like hydra to break passwords. Or you could use an exploit to gain access to the box and then steel passwords.

Thats what you are doing in a pentest., you are trying to smash your security.

md52007

i think brute force not very well because it depend on luck only but can one use asleap program is it work till now or it die

I still have no idea what you're trying to ask so I'll guess "it die" <shrug>
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

sorry md52007 You have lost me know lol You want to use asleep to see if ou can penertate your ISA server???

asleep is a bruteforce password guesser!

To use asleap first you have to generate the necessary database (.dat) and index files (.idx) from your wordlist. To do this we use Genkeys....

Code:
    cd /pentest/wireless/asleap-1.4
    genkeys  -r  /path/to/wordlist.txt  -f  dict.dat  -n  dict.idx
    Now we are ready to begin

Code:
    asleap  -r  /path/to/savedpackets -f  dict.dat  -n  dict.idx
    And you are done

Quote Originally Posted by thorin
    I still have no idea what you're trying to ask so I'll guess "it die"
    hahahaha I think he's trying to say that asleap is outdated and has been since 2004

Oh yea and what exactly have you been doing with ettercap???