Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- For Hire??

Just burned his ISO

-=Xploitz=- when you need the hook up on full color printing let me know. I can get stuff done at wholesale prices for you.
    Thanks
    Ralhaz

Quote Originally Posted by s1lang View Post
    I too worked for the same Company as Insancen but recently left to concentrate more on my degree
    Glad you did mate. I too will be heading elsewhere as soon as is practical. For the moment, it pay's the rent.

Xploitz.

Have you got Insurance? Might be a good idea to think about it. If for some reason their machine manages to crap itself when you are working on it, it WILL be your fault (As far as the customer is concerned). As for killing a Customers machine, I have never managed it in the obscene number of years I have done this as a profession/on the side, but I am still insured.

Not sure who would provide that service in the US (There will be a company somewhere, they will insure you for anything, if you can afford to pay), but it might be worth looking into, if only to have another bragging right on your advertising.

One other thing. You do NOT charge for labour. You charge for Expertise. One looks like anyone can do it and is over inflated, the other reflects a skilled profession charging the going rate. It's just semantics, but it works, and is true for the most part.I might have already said it, but it works for me.

For example. Plumber goes out to a faulty valve, hit's it with a hammer, and hands over a bill for 300. When queried how he can charge 300 for 10 seconds work, he says this "I havent charged you for hitting the part, but i have charged you 150 for knowing what part to hit and 150 for knowing how hard to hit it"

Yeah, it's Old, Cheesy, but also very very true in our profession.

Quote Originally Posted by halgorithm View Post
    Xploitz, how is the side biz going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primey View Post
    yeah, i forgot about this thread, how is the business coming along Xploitz ?

still having problems with Data Recovery?
    Quote Originally Posted by InSanCen View Post

Xploitz.

Have you got Insurance?
    I'll try to answer everyones question in one post.

Business has been freaking BOOMING!! I made nearly a grand last week. You guys can blame my customers for my absence here on the forums.

I haven't forgotten about this place at all.

I made some business cards and flyer's and went in front of Best Buy and put my flyer's on windshields. (Long story could follow, but the mgr came out and asked me to leave. Said I was breaking the law..I responded with..no sir, its not illegal for me to pass out flyers its public property ..and its you guys who are breaking the law with 199 bucks for your "so called pc diagnosis...Thats ROBBERY!! To make a long story short..I left...but I left with several customers. Later on today, I will post my business card and flyer with my prices ( I love my business cards. I think I think I did A GOOD JOB ON DESIGNING IT.) Sorry, caps locked)

I also hit up Frys electronics and Microcenter. I got several calls from my Frys flyer's. How do I know where the customer got my flier from?? I just asked them. I want to know so that I can see what region most of my business is coming from. And right now..Most is coming from best buy.

Anyways, yes, I have come far in data recovery. I can now recover deleted partitions (and reformated) in most cases) I use Acronis software for backups and data migration ...and I use Winternals for my data recovery.

No, I don't have insurance yet. But thats a good suggestion. I will get it as soon as I can. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for checking up on my guys.

Soon, I will get my A+ certs...all 3. I took some practice test online and I did real good. So I don't think I'll even need to study that much for the certs.

Take care guys, and thanks again for all your support. Very cool!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    I made some business cards and flyer's and went in front of Best Buy and put my flyer's on windshields. (Long story could follow, but the mgr came out and asked me to leave. Said I was breaking the law..I responded with..no sir, its not illegal for me to pass out flyers its public property ..
    FYI,

If you're in a parking lot in front of a typical box store business like Best Buy, the parking lots themselves are usually in fact part of the private property, and they can ask you to leave.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

I'll try to answer everyones question in one post.

Business has been freaking BOOMING!! I made nearly a grand last week. You guys can blame my customers for my absence here on the forums.

I haven't forgotten about this place at all.

I made some business cards and flyer's and went in front of Best Buy and put my flyer's on windshields. (Long story could follow, but the mgr came out and asked me to leave. Said I was breaking the law..I responded with..no sir, its not illegal for me to pass out flyers its public property ..and its you guys who are breaking the law with 199 bucks for your "so called pc diagnosis...Thats ROBBERY!! To make a long story short..I left...but I left with several customers. Later on today, I will post my business card and flyer with my prices ( I love my business cards. I think I think I did A GOOD JOB ON DESIGNING IT.) Sorry, caps locked)

I also hit up Frys electronics and Microcenter. I got several calls from my Frys flyer's. How do I know where the customer got my flier from?? I just asked them. I want to know so that I can see what region most of my business is coming from. And right now..Most is coming from best buy.

Anyways, yes, I have come far in data recovery. I can now recover deleted partitions (and reformated) in most cases) I use Acronis software for backups and data migration ...and I use Winternals for my data recovery.

No, I don't have insurance yet. But thats a good suggestion. I will get it as soon as I can. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for checking up on my guys.

Soon, I will get my A+ certs...all 3. I took some practice test online and I did real good. So I don't think I'll even need to study that much for the certs.

Take care guys, and thanks again for all your support. Very cool!
    You were indeed breaking the law, at least at the point when he asked you to leave and had you refused to leave. A parking lot is NOT public property, it is the property of the business owner, and you had NO RIGHT to be trying to snake their business away from them on their own property. That is wrong, blatantly wrong.

What you did was no different than what happened to me when I was trying to buy a fridge from Lowes, and some guy approached me out of the blue and claimed to be able to get me a fridge at Wholesale directly from him.

Stores do not like people soliciting business from them while you're on their property. And I'm quite sure, that Best Buy as well as most retail chains have a sign on their door that explicitly states that soliciting on their property is forbidden.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

A parking lot is NOT public property, it is the property of the business owner, and you had NO RIGHT to be trying to snake their business away from them on their own property. That is wrong, blatantly wrong.
    Take it easy streaker, there's no need for such aggression. He obviously didn't know he was doing something wrong, and attacking him isn't going to change what has already happened. Lesson learned, let it be....

Well I'm glad to see business is looking good for you, you deserve it! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with; I've been in the security field since '96 so I've seen just about every tech-migration you can imagine. I'll PM you with specifics if you're interested.

Again, gratz on the business, may you steal many more Worst-Buy customers from their tyrannical price gauging!!!!!

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    FYI,

If you're in a parking lot in front of a typical box store business like Best Buy, the parking lots themselves are usually in fact part of the private property, and they can ask you to leave.
    I know. I went in to buy some Ethernet cable first. So that blew their whole trespassing thing out of the water. But....I have to put bread on my family's table somehow.

If it were truly "private property"..then wouldn't only the OWNER of Best Buy and staff be allowed on the premises??
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

I know. I went in to buy some Ethernet cable first. So that blew their whole trespassing thing out of the water. But....I have to put bread on my family's table somehow.

If it were truly "private property"..then wouldn't only the OWNER of Best Buy and staff be allowed on the premises??
    Yes, it truly is private property. It is also a public establishment (but not public property). Which means that the owner of the private property specifically allows people to be on the property when they are a customer of the business.

Being a customer allows you to be on the property for the express purpose of being a customer. It does not entitle you to solicit business on their property. It is only more egregious that you're soliciting business away from them.

Without sounding too harsh, "putting bread on the table" is not a valid excuse for breaking the law.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You were indeed breaking the law, at least at the point when he asked you to leave and had you refused to leave. A parking lot is NOT public property, it is the property of the business owner, and you had NO RIGHT to be trying to snake their business away from them on their own property. That is wrong, blatantly wrong.

What you did was no different than what happened to me when I was trying to buy a fridge from Lowes, and some guy approached me out of the blue and claimed to be able to get me a fridge at Wholesale directly from him.

Stores do not like people soliciting business from them while you're on their property. And I'm quite sure, that Best Buy as well as most retail chains have a sign on their door that explicitly states that soliciting on their property is forbidden.
    Who said I refused? I left when he asked me to.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=-

To make a long story short..I left...but I left with several customers.

Don't twist my words streaker.
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

[/CENTER]

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Putting bread on your table, gives you no right to interfere with another's business.

No, you're completely wrong about 'private property'. It is private property that the public is allowed to enter freely. At any point in time, the property owner can ban (sign a tresspass warrant) against anyone for any reason they see fit.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast