Thread: packet injection Cards no driver patching

Just burned his ISO

Default packet injection Cards no driver patching

I have searched here and the web on what card will work "out of the box" for packet injection. I have read the chipset pages and it really confusing because of cards of the same name but different chipsets. Can we please start a list of cards that will work "out of the box" with no driver patching. Not from lists from other pages, but from people that bought them and know for sure. Fcc # would help

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I have searched here and the web on what card will work "out of the box" for packet injection. I have read the chipset pages and it really confusing because of cards of the same name but different chipsets. Can we please start a list of cards that will work "out of the box" with no driver patching. Not from lists from other pages, but from people that bought them and know for sure. Fcc # would help

Thank you
    What´s wrong with the wiki pages "HCL:Wireless"? There you have the list of the drivers that BT2 comes with, which are patched and which inject.. And there´s also a big list of cards of which people have reported to work? If that´s not enough, there's a thread called "Most Complete Card Driver Chipset List" By Shamanvirtuel..

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7375

But someone might disagree with me...
    ExitOnly@

-----------------------------------------------------
    Learn to live, but live to learn, eh?