Thread: Just wonderin..

Just burned his ISO

Default Just wonderin..

Hi, Im just worrying, I have a eMachine - D620, With bulit in wireless

Wireless Card: broadcom 802.11G Network Adapter.

I was just wondering if its Possible to use this with Spoon wep? Or anything program.

If so has anyone Got the Module Or instru's to get it working?.

Thanks For your help!, Any advice is Appricated..

Default Re: Just wonderin..

The information is out there for the finding if you look for it.

Grab a copy of BackTrack 4, search for some tutorials here and on the Net and have a go at it. Learn by doing! If you have specific questions after that, or if you run into problems, then come back here and ask.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Just burned his ISO

ya youtube is great. as are these forums...or the older ones for the prefinal and google. RE's wifu is great as well
    koop

Burn the ISO, Boot from it, Give it a shot.

I have a Broadcom BCM43xx(4306) card in my laptop and it supports injection.
    Your broadcom card should work for monitor mode and other things, but cannot guarantee injection.

1) There's a hardware compatibility list on the wiki.
    2) You could simply try the device, you've nothing to lose except a CD and the time it take to burn it and reboot.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

FYI, spoonWEP is not in BT4. If you're learning the process, you should avoid using one of the all-in-one GUI tools anyway. Learning each step from the cmnd line using aircrack will help you understand exactly how and why the process works, rather than just clicking some buttons and having the key spit out at you.