Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by fooch View Post
    I've waited three days to comment and thank you for the tutorial. I followed it a few times, copied the commands, and cracked my roomate's wep key with a slightly dated standard macbook (BT drivers however didn't like the macbook's keyboard or touchpad) in around an hour (I didn't know if it was 64 or 128 or for that matter, to much about what I was doing). Now I'm sure I could dominate that time, thanks to your easy tut of course. I'd like to try some other attacks too even though -3 worked great.

I can't believe how easy this is--it's scary really. I found myself telling buddies the other day wep was worthless and they couldn't believe it (Googling and this forum though put it plainly: wep is false security)

I look forward to your future video tuts I read you mention earlier in this thread.

I've got questions, but now that I've gotten through this myself, I know what to search for Can't thank you, the vid, backtrack and this thread enough.

Peace, and to anyone ready to give up, make sure you've got the right hardware, and don't!
    Its very flattering to hear you waited all this time...just to thank me. And its even your first post. Thank you for taking time out to do that!!

BTW..I covered the -4 Korek Chopchop attack and another video on cracking WPA/WPA2..all of them are part of my E-Z no0bie series that I dedicated to all the new people who may be struggling with cracking WEP or WPA/WPA2. Your living proof that anyone who watches my video tutorials and has just a little basic "know how" of how BT2 Final works,... can do this. Even the newest of no0bies. Keep practicing and keep searching here and Google as you have been doing, and everything will start to slowly come together fooch.

FYI...update the aircrack-ng suite as soon as possible!! WEP can now be cracked in as few as 60 seconds.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    BTW..I covered the -4 Korek Chopchop attack and another video on cracking WPA/WPA2..all of them are part of my E-Z no0bie series that I dedicated to all the new people who may be struggling with cracking WEP or WPA/WPA2. Your living proof that anyone who watches my video tutorials and has just a little basic "know how" of how BT2 Final works,... can do this. Even the newest of no0bies. Keep practicing and keep searching here and Google as you have been doing, and everything will start to slowly come together fooch.

FYI...update the aircrack-ng suite as soon as possible!! WEP can now be cracked in as few as 60 seconds.
    Wow... a priceless resource these forums and you are
    Thanks again!

How about cracking an AP with 128bit WEP 37 times in an hour with no interaction after typing the first set of commands. and there was a problem that slowed it down half way through. This was done for testing the app.

Believe it or not, that tool is being developed on here, and when it is finished it will be far exceeding that.

It was cracking the key in 97seconds and a couple of changes are likely to almost half that.

And those results were obtained with the alpha version of it.

No it's not mine and it is NOT FOR PUBLIC RELEASE YET so don't bother asking.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

thx............

for sure.......sorry to be late, new beta2 version wich make previous one completely obsolete(nothing visible, most codes) will be ready finally this morning......

i take time to makes all path relative and to add an icon on desktop in the module for easy use) but it's relatively readable (i mean the code), and i hope fully fonctionnal
    i can't wait your answer xploitz about my new ath commands ( thx)

see video in svaas thread in 10 minutes
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

I have an ath card too, but just off to bed soon.
    but could test tomorrow for you.

Not done any more testing, as you said wait for the next version.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

with pleasure.....i think now it's working....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Smile Thank you!

Hi -=Xploitz=-,

I just watched your vids for wep and wpa cracking.
    I wanted to send just a short thank you. There are a lot of tuts like that around the net but they are more confusing than helping at least for me.
    Your tuts are really clear and well explained.
    Thanks man!!! :-)

Greetz,
    hawaii67
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Just burned his ISO lock_n_loll's Avatar

Nice tutor
    Good Work
    Thanks A lot
    Damn Am I Late ?
    Mitsubishi AMITY XP P166 MMX 32M HD 6 GB Linksys WPC11 v4 FreeBSD 7.0 + BT2

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii67 View Post
    Hi -=Xploitz=-,

I just watched your vids for wep and wpa cracking.
    I wanted to send just a short thank you. There are a lot of tuts like that around the net but they are more confusing than helping at least for me.
    Your tuts are really clear and well explained.
    Thanks man!!! :-)

Greetz,
    hawaii67
    Thats my goal..to keep it all KISS. Hopefully, I can keep up with all the whole supply and demands thing, I'm releasing about 1 video a week right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lock_n_loll View Post
    Nice tutor
    Good Work
    Thanks A lot
    I Appreciate our comments. Glad you liked them.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Default Works

thanks a mil for this video, really good stuff
    i've posted a thread showing the code you used - but gave you all the credit for showing me - i wanted 2 prove to people that it DOES work - so again tks a mil

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast