Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"

Just burned his ISO

hey i think the video is great but guys i have 0 "PW" on all of my clients even my own and im 6 feet away from my router, i have a Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card Wireless Network Adapter with broadcom chipset, i can put it into monitor mde and everything but when i start airodump-ng i get 0 "PWR" on every client even my own.

Any help id appreciate, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewa1 View Post
    hey i think the video is great but guys i have 0 "PW" on all of my clients even my own and im 6 feet away from my router, i have a Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card Wireless Network Adapter with broadcom chipset, i can put it into monitor mde and everything but when i start airodump-ng i get 0 "PWR" on every client even my own.

Any help id appreciate, thanks.
    This is due to the way that the bcm43xx driver parses the information. In other words, PWR readings are not supported by bcm43xx and most broadcom chipsets.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    This is due to the way that the bcm43xx driver parses the information. In other words, PWR readings are not supported by bcm43xx and most broadcom chipsets.
    cheers for your answer. so this card is useless to test crack my wifi then?

a netgear w111 v2 will work good though will it? thanks to you all.

cheers for your answer. so this card is useless to test crack my wifi then?
    I did not say that. I only confirmed that PWR readings are not supported, but this feature is in no way needed to be able to crack WEP or WPA encryption.

Just burned his ISO

thanks for your help my friend. just wondering what in your oppinion is the best wifi usb dongle to get.

thank you again.

thanks for your help my friend. just wondering what in your oppinion is the best wifi usb dongle to get.

thank you again.
    In my opinion the Alfa 500mw AWUS036H is currently one of the best wireless USB dongles in its price class when taking both power, sensitivity and general performance into account.

Just burned his ISO

Well i just test cracked my first WEP and WPA succesfully, run into a few problems along the way but sorted them out through a bit of seaching on this forum. i just bought a Alfa 500mw AWUS036H and cant wait to get it and see the range of it and what i can do with it, just going to keep reading up on things here and keep learning.

thanks for the help guys. much apreciated.

p.s can anyone link me to a good passwrd dictionary list on the net. the bigger the better, whatever you guys think is the best password dictionary. cheers guys.

LT72884

Maybe im just blind but i cant seem to find the link to the video xploitz made.

for some reason it is starting on post number 8 rather than 1. Why is that ?

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by LT72884 View Post
    Maybe im just blind but i cant seem to find the link to the video xploitz made.

for some reason it is starting on post number 8 rather than 1. Why is that ?

thanx
    Where's post 1???

EDIT: Found it... this topic pages are reversed. First page is last page. Here's the vid: showthread.php?t=9063&page=61

I cracked my first WEP key with this tute thanks!

P.s I had no clients connected to my AP so I used the -2 attack. This seems to be quite effective if u cbf making or waiting for an arp request.
    I feel sorry for them - those who take authority as the truth and not truth as the authority -- Zeitgeist

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast