Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"

killswitch92

this is my 1st time trying and i think i got my card in monitor mode. i tried using this sites tutorial on ryandunderdown.com but it didnt work so well. when i 1st started i typed in kismet and i just got an error so i tried airmon-ng to put my card into monitor mode and i think i got it not sure it said VAP destroyed then it said monitor mode enabled so i think i got it, and i went onto the next step but i got an error on the airodump-ng part so i went on here and i found this video and i started trying the commands that were enterd in the vid and so far it was working and i changed my mac address to the 1 posted in the vid but when i got up to aireplay-ng part i put in the 2 mac addresses (the routers and my spoofed 1) and it said specify -e and i didnt really understand it but i know that essid has to do with the router and i seen the name of my router under it so i put that after -e not sure if thats right but when i hit enter it just says sending authentication request over and over then it just says its unsuccessful... what do i do? im confused

btw this is my own wifi signal im trying to hack, and mac address accept list thing isnt on either =/ and im running BT2 off the cd.

please help me out

killswitch92

ok well i got passed the sending athentication thing but now im having a problem with the next step i type:
    aireplay-ng -3 -b mac -h myfakemac ath0

and it starts to send the packets but where it says got arp requests that says at 0... what am i doing wrong now?

hello,

with this tutorial, i can crack my AP, It is web and open, everhting is working ok.
    But when I setup my AP as web and shared, then i get this error at step 3:
    what should I do?

aireplay-ng -1 0 -e duran -a 00:14:C1:0A5:1A -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 rausb0

12:19:13 Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: 00:14:C1:0A5:1A)
    12:19:13 Sending Authentication Request
    12:19:13 AP rejects open-system authentication
    Please specify a PRGA-file (-y).

bt chopchop #

Dear -=Xploitz=-,

I would like to thank you alot for this great video, and I would like to inform you that I am one of the fans of your videos. Please keep going on.

I have one note, sometimes when I try to crack my AP. and after successfull Association. I run the -3 attack. however when I get an ARP packet, i get
    Code:
    Notice: got a deauth/disassoc packet. Is the source MAC associated ?
    I am seeing my MAC address injecting the 00:11:22:33:44:55, however the IV's for my AP is not increasing.

your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

mac filtering enabled ?
    macchange your card to an authorized client one
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

mac filtering enabled ?
    macchange your card to an authorized client one
    I would like to inform you that mac-filtering is not enabled. Also sometimes this happens, and other times injecting works perfectly and IV's increases in high speed. Does this sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by killswitch92 View Post
    ok well i got passed the sending athentication thing but now im having a problem with the next step i type:
    aireplay-ng -3 -b mac -h myfakemac ath0

and it starts to send the packets but where it says got arp requests that says at 0... what am i doing wrong now?
    You just have to wait at this point of the ARP. Either wait from 1 second up to and rarely 30 minutes or more....or go to my -4 (korek chopchop) video in the tutorial section.

Quote Originally Posted by durana View Post
    hello,

with this tutorial, i can crack my AP, It is web and open, everhting is working ok.
    But when I setup my AP as web and shared, then i get this error at step 3:
    what should I do?

aireplay-ng -1 0 -e duran -a 00:14:C1:0A5:1A -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 rausb0

12:19:13 Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: 00:14:C1:0A5:1A)
    12:19:13 Sending Authentication Request
    12:19:13 AP rejects open-system authentication
    Please specify a PRGA-file (-y).

bt chopchop #
    You have mac filtering enabled. Either go to your routers web interface and disable mac filtering, ...or spoof your mac with --macchanger xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx using a MAC on the routers clients allowed mac list..or spoof your MAC with the same MAC address as a connected client you see in airodump.

Quote Originally Posted by l1nuxant_ee View Post
    Dear -=Xploitz=-,

I would like to thank you a lot for this great video, and I would like to inform you that I am one of the fans of your videos. Please keep going on.

I have one note, sometimes when I try to crack my AP. and after successful Association. I run the -3 attack. however when I get an ARP packet, i get
    Code:
    Notice: got a deauth/disassoc packet. Is the source MAC associated ?
    I am seeing my MAC address injecting the 00:11:22:33:44:55, however the IV's for my AP is not increasing.

your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Thanks for being a fan and supporting my efforts to educate the puplic on cracking WEP and its easy crackability. You get the

"got a deauth/disassoc packet. Is the source MAC associated ?"

message for one of 2 reasons..1 and I bet it's this one.....is that your channel hoping. Use....

airodump-ng -c <channel of AP) --bssid <AP's MAC> ath0

the -c 6 means channel 6 is locked on. The --bssid will help focus and filter out any other AP than your target.

reason 2 would be that you just 2 far away, and your getting a "choppy" signal..
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

unbelivable -=Xploitz=-,

It was the first reason, i wasn't focusing on my channel. I ran the -c --bssid options, and now it is injecting. Really I missed this from your video; you were advising to use the -c --bssid options.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l1nuxant_ee View Post
    unbelivable -=Xploitz=-,

It was the first reason, i wasn't focusing on my channel. I ran the -c --bssid options, and now it is injecting. Really I missed this from your video; you were advising to use the -c --bssid options.

Thanks
    No problem. Its easy to overlook simple commands when your excited. I remember the feeling...and I skipped steps in written tutorials and had similar problems. Just follow ALL my steps..and you'll never go wrong. (Extenuation circumstances apply)
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

Default whcich card

i will soon be moving to my windows media center 2005 laptop which card supports monitoring does the acer aspire 5050???

Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast