Hello everyone,!!

This is for all the no0bies out there reading and watching this. I'm giving all of the remote-exploit.org's no0bies a video on how to crack basic WEP..-=Xploitz=- STYLE!!"

Now in this video, what sets it apart from other videos, is the fact that I type in an explanation of EVERY command and why. This is NOT a video to show off how fast I can crack WEP. I explain all the steps, to make it easier for the average no0bie to learn...step by step. I hope you all enjoy it and learn something from it. Also, its nice and LEGIBLE unlike a lot of videos floating out there. So I hope you at least appreciate that one. Also..I captured this video with XVidCap and even though I typed slow..it looks like its really fast..so you may need to pause to focus on what I'm doing. Sorry!!

You'll notice that I left out the option -e "Xploitz Network" in the command

Code:
 aireplay-ng -1 0 -a 00:18:F8:B5:F2:D6 -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 ath0
its was unnecessary for me to type in the -e ESSID argument because of either the version of aircrack-ng or either the version of the madwifi driver...not sure which it is...but YOU MAY HAVE TO ADD THE -e <ESSID> in yours. If you do,...the command will look similar to....

Code:
 aireplay-ng -1 0 -e Xploitz -a 00:18:F8:B5:F2:D6 -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 ath0
BTW...download this version of aircrack..its ALWAYS the newest version.

Aircracks developmental version.
Code:
svn co http://trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/branch/1.0-dev/ aircrack-ng
cd aircrack-ng
gmake SQLITE=true
gmake SQLITE=true install
And if you use Firefox..please allow pop-ups to view this video. Again....I hope all my fans enjoy my video tutorial.

Happy learning!!

Now...without further delay,.....heres the link.

To view online with full screen>>>>

To download on your HD>>>

So,

What do y'all think?? E-Z enough????
And will you guys who view my video do me a favor please if ya don't mind? If you watched this video and liked it..please take a moment to post your likes / dislikes of it. Depending on how helpful it is to others will determine if I keep these and other more advanced videos coming or not. Thanks!!