Hello.
I've used BT5 on VirtualBox, but decided to burn it do a disc instead and boot it as my main system, as I in virtualbox could'nt hack wireless 'cause I couldnt find any wi-fi. And now, here comes my problems:

1. After I type startx, it gives me the black screen. I found a fix on that error, where the one who helped me, said that I should add this code in the "grub": "xforcevesa noapic noapci nosplash irqpoll --" without the quotes. So, I did that, and my BT5 started atleast. I don't know if this is a bad code? :-(

2. Now, when I come to the desktop, I have to wait about 15 minutes before it shows the "Install Backtrack", and like 10 more minutes before the "Applications" etc appears. I can't see the icon of "Install Backtrack" it is just a sheet of paper. Also, it comes up with some errors about gnome or something, where I either can choose to delete something or don't delete. Also, when the application tab appears, when I then press it, it goes all laggy again, and it takes about 10 minutes again before it responds, then I can go alittle further before it lags again.

I don't know if any of these problems is maybe a problem with the code I used at the grub? I don't think it is, but I'm new to this, so...

I got a HP G62 Notebook laptop. 4 Gb RAM - Intel Pentium CPU 2.00 GHz - I got the BackTrack 5 R3 - gnome - 32 bit. PLEASE HELP ME! All help will be highly appreciated!