Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create a Payload and Listener

Hybrid View

Default Create a Payload and Listener

Hello sorry I wanted to know if, for example, instead of local ip 192.168.0.2 put the public ip works remotely? Because I do not think so I tried it with a friend of mine did not work but if I open it here locally to other computers is fine .. Thanks would be very nice if you do me a bit of clarification .. Hello and congratulations for the site ..

Default Re: Create a Payload and Listener

It surely works, you didn't give any details about how you tried doing it, i believe the most probable thing is that you're behind NAT, if that's the case you have to forward the port in router to your pc ... it might be other things too, like firewalls or other misconfigurations you might have done.

But i not know why is i try in another pc in lan i be inside sistem windows all work but if i try send same file my friend not work i try also write my ip address pubblich in playload start server apache but not work .. now i think if i enter my ip my router need user e pass for entry maybe be this the problem that in lan work instead in remote no becouse need user e pass ? if be this the problem what i must set in router ?

i think it right this http://www.kislaybhardwaj.com/2012/0...orget-lan.html if not tell me how i can do .. Thanks for all ..

This is networking 101 kind of stuff. Please do some reading/research on inter-networking basics.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Thanks all for your answer

I not understood your words i want only help me for it

I not understood your words i want only help me for it

As thorin said you need to learn at least some network BASICS before trying these experiments of yours, what you are trying to do is quite simple and i already pointed out that NAT is most likely the problem, you can't just expect us to come here and give you a "click and run" solution. If you do know these basics and the already mentioned reasons like NAT or firewalls aren't the problem then you have to give more details, because the way you described it just looks like you're trying to repeat steps you saw in videos/blogs without understanding anything that is going on.

i have change my nat now is open . In video tutorial not exsplain open port 4444 example i have open this port and my router not have option for port forwarding ... i have create also dmz for my ip 192.168.0.2 and open my router in remote ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast