Thread: Is there a way of seeing my posts awaiting moderation?

Just burned their ISO

Default Is there a way of seeing my posts awaiting moderation?

Just curious as I'm sure I posted a query (which I didn't save) about issues I'm having with OpenVAS on Monday and not only am I not seeing it on the forum, but I have no idea if it is still in the moderation queue, or whether it's been deleted without notification, or whether something else has happened to it (like it didn't actually post for some reason).

Default Re: Is there a way of seeing my posts awaiting moderation?

There currently is no way to see if your posts are still in moderation or not. I suggest after a post you wait a few days to see if it appears or not. If it did not appear there are two things you can do, the first one being make sure your post is related to a Backtrack issue, not a software issue. Second if you believe that you have included everything required in your post (details and console output) and that your problem is related to Backtrack try posting it again.
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

Just burned their ISO

Default Re: Is there a way of seeing my posts awaiting moderation?

Thanks. I guess the fact it hasn't appeared after 4 days would probably mean something went wrong somewhere. I'll recreate the issue and repost my query (and save it this time!).