YOU PUBLICLY ADMIT THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO HACK A CAPTIVE PORTAL WHICH IS NOT YOURS..........

I close this thread and consider you have been warned ... next one like that is ban...........

I work at a health and fitness center in a hotel which has WiFi for guests who pay extra for it. I can connect to the AP without a problem, no WEP or anything. But when I try to go on the internet it asks me to enter a access code inside Firefox, like a webpage that I cant get passed no matter what I do. I talked with the front desk people and they said they change the access code every 12 hours. They have a list of preset codes for each 12 hour interval for about a week. They can't give me a copy of this sheet because the boss wont allow it since guests pay for it. It's a string of hex numbers not sure how many digits though maybe 8 its not too long. I wouldnt think any WEP crack tools would help me and I really dont know where to start considering I dont know how this term is coined. Does anyone know what this is called?