Thread: ALSA audio?

Hybrid View

ssh_crow@hotmail.com

Default ALSA audio?

Hi,
    I was wandering if anybody has any problems with the audio in BT2 using alsa drivers?
    I reinstalled the drivers already present that came with the iso but im not sure i did it correctly being a complete noob, I followed the alsa tutorial as best i could. Basicly the problem im having is that the (fujitsu E8020) internal speakers work in my vista setup but not my BT2. However when i stick in some headphones i get audio from the output jack..
    Thanks.

Ps. i think the audio is intel HD (ICH6?)

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by ssh_crow@hotmail.com View Post
    Hi,
    I was wandering if anybody has any problems with the audio in BT2 using alsa drivers?
    I reinstalled the drivers already present that came with the iso but im not sure i did it correctly being a complete noob, I followed the alsa tutorial as best i could. Basicly the problem im having is that the (fujitsu E8020) internal speakers work in my vista setup but not my BT2. However when i stick in some headphones i get audio from the output jack..
    Thanks.

Ps. i think the audio is intel HD (ICH6?)
    My audio on my laptop w/Backtrack has never worked I can say with certainty that it has never prevented the completion of a pentest.

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    My audio on my laptop w/Backtrack has never worked I can say with certainty that it has never prevented the completion of a pentest.
    That may be...but your really missing out on all the cool sounds Kismet has. I love its "air raid" sound when a cloaked ESSID is discovered.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    That may be...but your really missing out on all the cool sounds Kismet has. I love its "air raid" sound when a cloaked ESSID is discovered.
    Not to mention when it detects one of my AP's and it says "Your Anus is Open"
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

lol, i love that ! i can imagine if there's a girl nearby you when it happens....LOL
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Sounds like a SourceForge project gone terribly wrong... OpenAnus
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze