Thread: installed applications

Default installed applications

Hi,

I just installed some applications to BT4 and I instaled Open office, Using "Add/Remove...Packet manager"

It seems that all those are installed, but where, I cant find those from "K menu" or anywere else

It seems yhat I can open files in OpenOffice, but I cant find a way to create a new file or open open office without opening some files in open office
    Last edited by halfdone; 01-28-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Default Re: installed applications

Quote Originally Posted by halfdone View Post
    Hi,

I just installed some applications to BT4 and I instaled Open office, Using "Add/Remove...Packet manager"

It seems that all those are installed, but where, I cant find those from "K menu" or anywere else

It seems yhat I can open files in OpenOffice, but I cant find a way to create a new file or open open office without opening some files in open office
    The only link openoffice will create will be openoffice drawing. Happens to me to. To open word, presentation or data-sheet, open a doc, ppt or xls file. You can also find out the commant to start these and add it to kmenu. It's really easy.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: installed applications

Quote Originally Posted by halfdone View Post
    Hi,

Try here
    Starting from the command line - OpenOffice.org Wiki

It was a simple google search away.