Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acunetix for Back track 2

Just burned his ISO

Default Acunetix for Back track 2

hello..i m search in 1.000.000 tool of back track one scanner vulnerability simular at ACUNETIX for winzoz..anyone can tell me the name plz?thank.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by ToKilL View Post
    hello..i m search in 1.000.000 tool of back track one scanner vulnerability simular at ACUNETIX for winzoz..anyone can tell me the name plz?thank.

this is a english speaking forum. I am unsure of what language that was but if you consider that english I feel sorry for you. Also I might add I personally prefer and support the movement to completely spell out what you are trying to say. what do you think your computer would say if you

mount /sda1/winnoz

ok that doesnt mean u rag on the man just because he cant speak the languange, i mean he tried at least, and buddy ans a hint, you might want to try google translator
    the command line is inevitable

Developer

I was not ragging on him because english may not be his first language. I'm simply pointing out that ebonics and "gangsta" speak is not really the way to communicate in a tech forum.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    I was not ragging on him because english may not be his first language. I'm simply pointing out that ebonics and "gangsta" speak is not really the way to communicate in a tech forum.
    Didn't you know, that when you use terms like 'windoz' and such you're u83rl33t.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Didn't you know, that when you use terms like 'windoz' and such you're u83rl33t.
    Or a complete moron.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

sorry..so I said. .trying a tool for black track that he is equal or similar to the tool acunetix that is used on windows...thanks

sorry..so I said. .trying a tool for black track that he is equal or similar to the tool acunetix that is used on windows...thanks
    Black Track???? :|
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Just burned his ISO

LOOOL..BACK TRACK 2

Developer

See now that is the sort of inquiry that will get some results. Try nikto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast