Thread: BT2 in software raid

linuxbeast

Default BT2 in software raid

Is there a guide/howto for installing BT2 in a software raid? Is it possible to do that? I was able to do it with ubuntu server because the installer lets me setup raid.

linuxbeast

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please see your old threads:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...highlight=raid
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...highlight=raid

In summary there is still no good reason for doing this and no-one has put together a tut (nor is anyone anymore likely to now then they were 1 month ago).

As always if you're really stuck on this (which you appear to be) then google is your friend.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

linuxbeast

BT2 is on my usb disk, so I am going to need to put 2 usb disks in software raid. I know how this is possible. I saw it on a LUG mailing list.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by linuxbeast View Post
    BT2 is on my usb disk, so I am going to need to put 2 usb disks in software raid. I know how this is possible. I saw it on a LUG mailing list.
    Well, if you read it on the inturweb then it must be true.

I read that bigfoot was having a squishy at the Kwikee Mart the other day with Grey Aliens.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by linuxbeast View Post
    So why did you start this thread? If you know how it's possible and you've seen details elsewhere.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

I've had enough of this, he has asked this in three thread two of which he has opened himself.
    He consistently asks questions without doing any research, So enough is enough.

This thread is closed.

linuxbeast don't even think about opening another to discuss it.