Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: BT3 Teasers & VIDEO Preview

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by EnculeurDePoules View Post
    Well yeah, whatever... at least Microsoft are rich while unix are It guys full of spots, coding in their garage and getting exploited by their managers and boss!

Plus Unix never became popular while Windows did!
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who's married and loves coding in my garage

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

lol i live in a big wifi van ....... so yes you re not alone .......

when somebody state unix was not popular...... well it depends if you are a basic user of computer or if you are a pro......

pros use nix..... even microsoft don't trust their own products (microsoft site was long time served by an apache server and not a iis....)

if you love stability ..... you use nix .........

if you need to be spoonfeeded in all you want to do with no ability of controlling what is doing your box ..... just install shity windows ............

this only my opinion and is not everybody mind..........
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

the image is indeed impressive. regarding all the things like: make it easier to install, like windows, i have to say i disagree on this. this is no toy, and obviously not every kiddie should be able to boot it in and have it just running with 2 clicks, and have no idea what is he doing, i mean , cmon, this tool is for people who know what they are doing, not for home users, or kids.

my 2 3 4 5 cents ...

Quote Originally Posted by katmai View Post
    the image is indeed impressive. regarding all the things like: make it easier to install, like windows, i have to say i disagree on this. this is no toy, and obviously not every kiddie should be able to boot it in and have it just running with 2 clicks, and have no idea what is he doing, i mean , cmon, this tool is for people who know what they are doing, not for home users, or kids.

my 2 3 4 5 cents ...

Freaking inflation...
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

my 2 3 4 5 cents ...
    ...Not for home users?

Ive been using UNIX since 1998 in my house, so why not home users?
    [btw, I have no professional job at all, all knowledge has been gained from my house]

Just burned his ISO

Nice, but is this thing going to eat the snot out of my IBM T23? I mean, what I liked about BT was that it wasn't all full of useless graphical stuff. Instead, it just had loads of useful features.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

wait a little.....

bt3 will be relized without compiz stuff in a 700 minimal iso

only the 1go will get compiz onto

Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

whats the song in the vid? Pretty badass and it goes along with the movie well, too.

Just burned his ISO

my 2 3 4 5 cents ...
    yeah, you're right. everyone should be an expert before using this program....

anybody can boot and use this, its quite easy. i see nothing wrong with the younger crowd and "home" users using this program. I wish i would have stuck with it more when i was younger. you learn by doing. hack to learn.

on a positive note, i'm looking forward to using the new release!

Fast|Track

my 2 3 4 5 cents ...
    Why shouldn't home user's benefit from using some-thing a hell of a lot more robust than windows?

Most kid's wouldn't even know how to even boot the CD!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast